HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
1. Minimum of three years technical or managerial experience and actively employed in the business of insurance. If you do not have 3 years yet, we also have an Associate Membership option.
2. Attend three PIW meetings (we look at a 2-year time period where you've attended as a guest).
3. Completed application (see below).
4. Three (3) membership recommendation letters - although we are not allowed to give out the membership roster, we can introduce you to some of the members to help you with the letters.
5. Annual dues payment of $60. This amount would be pro-rated depending on the month you join PIW - our term runs Oct-Sept.
If you do decide to become a member, the requirement once you are a member is that you attend at least 4 meetings in each term (meetings you attended as a guest in that term do count as well). We encourage committee participation, but that is not a requirement of membership.